Borrow Return Renew
Get a Card
- Library cards are issued to Nevada residents at no charge and to people of all ages.
- Bring a Nevada picture ID or a military ID.
- Proof of address and out-of-state picture ID will limit you to 2 items at a time.
- A contact, someone not at the same address as the applicant, is required.
- A parental signature is required for minor children.
- Temporary cards are issued to non-permanent patrons for a refundable $5.00 fee.
- Library card application is available here. Fill it out, bring it to the library, and get your card.
Most regularly circulated library materials may be borrowed for a three-week period.
Fines will be assessed at the following rates:
Adult and Juvenile books and periodicals:
10 cents per day, per item
Books on tape or CD:
10 cents per day, per title Maximum fine: $2.50
Movies in all formats are checked out for seven (7) days with one renewal.
Fines are assessed at the following rates:
Movies in all formats:
10 cents per day, per title
Maximum fine: $2.50
Material may be renewed if the item does not have holds. Call the library or login to your account and do it online.
Materials may be returned directly to the Library during business hours or in the book drop on the front porch at any time. They may also be returned at any public library.
All Library services are free except photocopies and computer printouts which are 10 cents a page.
Lost library cards can be replaced for $1.
Patrons will be charged current net replacement cost for a lost or irreparably damaged book. Charges will be assessed for a damaged but repairable book according to the extent of the damage, but not to exceed one-half of the replacement cost.
Any patrons who has $10.00 or more in fines or fees cannot checkout any library materials until the fine is paid or some sort of agreement is reached with a librarian.