The PrinterOn mobile printing solution makes our printers accessible without having to connect to our network or install printer drivers. Submit documents or photos for printing from any Wi-Fi or Internet connected device (smartphone, tablet, laptop) no matter where you are. Come to the library within 48 hours to release and pick up your document with your email address. Printing is $.10 per page (black and white only).
How to use PrinterOn from a PC:
• Begin by visiting: http://www.printeron.net/clan/churchilllibrary
• Choose your printer: Black and White
• Enter your email address.
• Browse your computer to find and select the file you wish to print.
• Click the grey arrow to continue.
• You will be given printing options for page orientation, number of copies, and page range.
• Fill in your preferences and click the grey arrow to continue.
• Approve the print job by clicking on the green print icon.
• See the status of your print job and a reference number.
• Within 48 hours, come to the Library to retrieve your print job.
• At the Printing Station, click on Release a Print Job.
• Enter the email address you supplied.
• Select the print job you wish to print. Note: You will not be able to edit your document.
• Click Print at the top left corner of the page, then click on the box next to Pay from vending device.
• Enter your money into the vending device and press OK.
• Your print job will be printed!
How to print an email using PrinterOn:
To print an email message or attachment, simply forward your email to
• Black and White Printer: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Or: email@example.com
You will be sent a release code for the email message and each attachment. Use these release codes to retrieve your documents. Email forwarding is ideal for online email portals such as Yahoo!, Hotmail or Google Mail.
Most online email services require that you log-in to access email. If you provide the URL (web address) of your message, the printing services will be blocked because your email login name and password are not known by the print system.
(As an alternative, you may do a one-time install of PrintWhere, a universal print driver. You can use PrintWhere to print from any Windows application, such as Microsoft Outlook. PrintWhere is free, and can be downloaded from www.printeron.net)
How to Use the PrinterOn App on a mobile device or tablet:
• Install the PrinterOn App on your mobile device or tablet.
• Open the PrinterOn App.
• Click No printer selected.
• Click Search. Search for CLAN Churchill County Library.
• Click on the printer you wish to send your job to – Black and White. Note: You may save your printer choice by tapping on the “i” icon on the bottom left.
To print a document:
• When viewing the document, click in the upper right corner and upload the document to the PrinterOn App.
To print a photo from your phone:
• Open the app, click on “photo” and select a photo to print.
To print from the web:
• Open the app, click web and enter the URL of the site you wish to print.
• Select which printer you wish to print to.
• Click the print icon in the upper right corner.
• Enter an email address and click on the check mark.
You will receive a notice that the job started, and shortly after another message stating “Job Success”.
Within 48hours, come to the Churchill County Library to retrieve your print job.
At the Printing Station, click on Release a Print Job.
Enter the email address you supplied.
Select the print job you wish to print. Note: You will not be able to edit your document.
Click Print at the top left corner of the page, then click on the box next to Pay from vending device.
Enter your money into the vending device and press Ok.
Your print job will be printed!